With the big holiday just around the corner, it’s time to up your decor game! How exactly do you do that? By turning your house into the North Pole! It’s sure to get any scrooge into the holiday spirit, and it’s a great way to de-grinch-ify even the crankiest of people. I’ve gathered the five basics you must have to be on your best North Pole Christmas Decor game!
North Pole Christmas Decor Ideas
- A North Pole! This one is a must because it announces your theme. You can go with a traditional “pole” but this is a great option if you’re short on floor space. If you’ve got the space, this stand up sign is also a fantastic option.
- Homage to the great 9 Reindeer who call the North Pole their home! This can take a few forms from this sign, to these fabulous figurines, or these darling accent pieces.
- Plenty of references to the Big Man in Red (aka, Santa Clause!) This can take many forms, and that doesn’t mean you need to have a hundred creepy Santas staring you down. Throw pillows like these are a great option:
Or even hiding one of these in plain sight gives a reference to the Jolly man.
- If you really want to have a Santa or two from some well chosen corners, then I’d recommend choosing one that goes with your decor. This darling Buffalo Plaid Santa will go with just about anything.
- Lastly, I’d recommend on adding a small forest to your decor because it will bring a little of the outside wilderness into your home. These cone trees come in all different colors and shapes, which makes them versatile for decor and spacing. These are versatile as well, and a little more natural so it will work for a lot of decor themes. Or you can throw a few of these around. You can add a string of lights or some simple ornaments to up their holiday spirit if you’d like!
And there you have it! Five basic decor pieces to help you pull off your North Pole decorations this holiday season! Happy Holidays!