Love is in the air and today we are talking about Valentine Heart Candy Gifts.
Well, now that New Year’s is over, it’s clearly time to get a jump start on the next big holiday: Valentine’s! Really. I went to Walmart New Year’s Day in a strange fit of insanity and they had already put up two aisles of Valentine’s decor and treats. I had to roll my eyes a little bit. But on a serious note, I have a deep love of those conversation candy hearts! Not only are they scrumptious to eat, but they make for great baking and crafts. So, using those iconic candies, I’ve put together some awesome ways for you to ask your special someone to “Be Mine” on Valentine’s.
Valentine Heart Candy Gifts
You’ve got two options to start with: Homemade or purchased. I’ll cover some homemade crafts first!
- A plate of homemade sugar cookies! Because let’s be honest, sugar cookies are the next best thing besides conversation hearts. And putting the two together is a no brainer! Simply make your favorite sugar cookie dough, some royal icing, and use this cookie cutter and you’re in business! Fill the cookies first with the pastel colors of your choice, then after they’ve dried, add your message in red. Easy peasy!
2. Heart Cake Pops: I love this one, especially since there are some awesome hacks. I’d suggest buying a store bought bundt cake in your desired flavor, some icing, candy melts (like these), and icing (like these). Simply crumble the cake up, mix in enough icing so that the mixture is wet and sticky, but not runny. Spoon some into a heart shaped cookie cutter and press firmly. Push a stick through the bottom, and dip lightly in melted candy melts. Then design as you’d like! The ones below will show you the shape, but they are missing the quintessential verbiage.
3. Conversation Heart Cards: This one can be as simple or difficult as you’d like. If you want to get the little ones involved, all you need to do is use some construction paper and cut out the hearts, then decorate as you’d like. If you want to take it over the top, buy these and color them pastel before writing your messages on them. Then heart attack your loved one by covering their room, office, car, etc. with hundreds of hearts.
If you’re looking for something that’s just a click away, then here are some awesome options:
4. If your Valentine is a little stressed out, then pick up a few of these! They are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s Valentine’s Day. Pair it with these yummy cinnamon heart nougats and you’re good to go!
5. If you’re looking for a gift that is a little more intimate, then these candy hearts are right up your alley. You can give them to your special someone along with some quality time, or even just the ingredients for a luxurious bubble bath.
6. If you want a gift that can be used year after year, try creating a “Valentine’s Day Tree” for your loved one! Simply get a bargain mini Christmas tree and decorate it with these darling ornaments and some lights! It’s a gift they will want to use year after year. Pair it with a cute little bag of these yummy heart gummies and you’re in business.
7. If you’re special somebody is musical, then try one of these awesome candy hearts guitar pics! It’s an awesome way to show them you care. Bury it in a box with the yum yum silver coated chocolate candies and you’ve got a gift that is next level.
And there you have it! 7 awesome ways to show that special someone you care with Valentine heart cady gifts! If you don’t want to use the candy heart theme, try these ideas for bouquets.
Happy Valentine’s Day!