Okay, if you’re in the Salt Lake area and looking for some romantic outdoor Valentine date ideas, you’ve come to the right place! It’s typical for most men to plan a date night with dinner and a show of some kind. But if you live somewhere cold, there are so many more options to get outdoors and enjoy the winter weather!
- Skiing! If this isn’t super up your alley, then I’d suggest just taking a tram ride up the mountain, having dinner and enjoying the clean air and views. It’s a great way to enjoy the outdoors within the comforts of modern technology and remain warm. Find out more here!
- Ice Skating is a great outdoor Valentine date option as well. The Gallivan Center has a good rink with a fantastic view of the skyline. Enjoy skating and some hot chocolate from a thermos like this.
- Here’s another great outdoor Valentine date idea: a romantic sleigh ride! If you want to get out of the valley, taking a romantic sleigh ride is a great way to snuggle up and enjoy some quiet company with your special someone. Check out Park City Base sleigh rides. Make sure to take a warm and fuzzy blanket like this one to snuggle under and stay warm!
- Check out the Midway Ice Castles and get your inner “Frozen” on. This isn’t really a date where you can sit and eat, but it is really entertaining and certainly unique. The lights at night are beautiful and there are plenty of places to wander and explore. Get your tickets here.
- Tubing at an Olympic Venue: If you are adventurous and really want to get in on the excitement of the season, then this is such a fun date! It boasts over 1,200 feet of sliding lanes and books out in two hour blocks. Make your reservations here.
And there you have it! Five fabulous outdoors Valentine’s Dates to help you enjoy the outdoors and your special someone.
Leave a Reply