So it’s finally happened-you’re pregnant! Congratulations! Now it’s time to figure out how to tell your husband, parents, family, and even Facebook. Social Media is full of unique ideas to announce the happy news, and so am I. Here are some funny first pregnancy announcement ideas.
Funny First Pregnancy Announcements To Your Husband
Telling your husband you’re pregnant is a top priority. If he’s not with you when you take the original test, then you’ve got some time to figure out a unique and funny way to break the news that he’s going to be a dad. Here are some funny ways to break the news to your husband:
- Dish on Dad: Try making your man his favorite dessert and serving it with this spoon! Then just wait and see how long it takes him to notice that it says “We’re expecting!” on it.
- Read It and Weep: Try welcoming your hubby home from work wearing this shirt that says, “If you read all of this shirt, you will find out that I’m pregnant.”
- Cup for Champions: Another option is serving your husband his morning cuppa in the mug that reads “We have a winner!” with a cute swimmer on it.
Funny First Pregnancy Announcement Ideas To Your Parents
When it’s time to tell your parents the big news, you can always do the sweet “Promoted to Grandparent” thing, or you can make it an even to remember and really make them laugh. Try one of these funny ideas to spill the tea:
- Funny Mug: This mug is more than a gift, it’s a laugh for sure!
- We’re “Prego”: Why not send your parents a snapshot or even real photograph with you and your husband posing with a jar of “Prego” pasta sauce and the caption: “We’re ‘Prego’!”
- Put a ‘Pin’ in it: While you’re snapping photos, why not send one like the photo above with a baby safety pin inside a larger safety pin and see if the grandparents can get the hint!
Funny First Pregnancy Announcement Ideas For Facebook
When it’s time to tell the world that you’ve got a bun in the oven, there really is no better place than Facebook. It’s the social media platform most families are using to keep in touch. But if you want to stand out and bring a little bit of a smile to your friends and family, then you should try one of these ideas to spice things up!
- T-shirt Twins: Why not get your partner in on the fun? This set of shirts comes with one for you and your partners. One reads “We’re pregnant, but mostly her” and the other one reads “You can stop asking when we’re having a baby now”.
- Loading…. If you’re up to showing off your belly, why not paint a “Loading” sign with a bar showing how far along you are? It’s funny and a great way to let everyone in on the fun.
- Burrito+Taco=Taquito!: This set of shirts is also a great way to incorporate the whole crew. And why not wait until Tuesday to make the big announcement? After all, it is “taco tuesday.”
- Fur Baby Announcement: If you’ve been a Fur-Mom and Dad for a while before adding in your human baby, then why not get your pooch in on the fun!? This sign is perfect to pair with your fur-baby.
Funny First Pregnancy Announcement To Your Family
When it comes to telling your family, it’s important to remember that everyone is involved. Whether it’s a sibling being promoted to Aunt/Uncle or cousins adding to the crew, here are some ideas for announcing the promotion.
- FUNcle Shirt: Why not gift your brother a shirt that matches his personality and his role? This FUNcle shirt even comes with a definition so he knows what his job description will be!
- Auntie:This shirt is a great way to get your sister in on the fun! Not only is it a fun twist on the classic “Friends” logo, but it’s sweet at the same time.
When you’re looking for funny and unique ways to announce your first bundle of joy, take a look around! Be a little sassy, be a little funny, and get ready to make some memories that will last a lifetime. Congratulations!