If you’ve got a milestone birthday coming your way, or if it’s for someone in your family or group of friends, it can be intimidating to pull something together! Whether the milestone is sweet like the big 16, or scary like the big 30 or 40, you’ve got a few options to put together the best birthday celebration!
Whether your doing a first birthday, or an 80th, you’ve essentially got two options: Sweet or Funny. Sweet celebrates the good parts of life, while funny is going to take a little dig at the Birthday boy or girl.
If you’re up for the funny approach it’s best that you choose a birthday over the age of 20, and focus on the silly and macabre. Ham up the death day and feel free to tease them about how old they are. Here are some suggestions:
- Get these awesome decorations here.
- You can’t go wrong with an “Over the Hill” candle, which would compliment any tombstone cake! Get this one here.
- These balloons are also a must if you’re trying to drive the point home. Get them here.
- Last but definitely not least, this banner would be a hit at any adult birthday party! The gold adds a bit of glam to the bunch! Get it here.
- If you want something that’s going to be humorous without being super silly, these are a great option!
If you’re going for the sweet, then it’s a good idea to pick a hobby or thing of interest to the person of interest. This allows you to get creative and really have fun celebrating the person of honor in a kind and loving way.
- Start by showing the birthday honoree a little bit of love. These photo booth props will bring a smile and help create some awesome memories.
- If you’re looking for a banner, then this is a great option. It’s classy and available for any milestone.
- Big Dot of Happiness also has a lot of birthday items along the theme of “Aged to Perfection”.
- Or you can check out Big Dot of Happiness for specific themes that you can run with.
And there you have it! Two unique ways to really celebrate those milestone birthdays for the special people in your life.