Let’s be honest, when it comes to decorating for the holidays, your bathroom probably doesn’t get much love. It’s hard to decorate a space that is typically so utilitarian and static. Well, if you’ve got a little extra cash and some time, I’ve got some really good tips for how to spread Christmas Cheer to your throne room.
- Deck your shower curtain! If you’ve got some extra ornaments from your tree, then I’ve got the perfect place to put them. Simple hang them on the grommets of your shower curtain and bam! You’ve got some extra holiday cheer. If you want to pick up some extra ornaments, you can do so here.
- Add a touch of Christmas with a well placed wreath. This doesn’t have to be big, and it doesn’t have to be on the door. Feel free to get creative and place one on the towel rack, above the porcelain throne, or around your soap. This is a darling set that is neutral and good anywhere.
- Add some subtle touches of red and green. This could be towels, wash cloths, candles, or scrubs. You could also add a sprig of berries or holly in random corners.
- Hang a garland or two around the mirror. I don’t know about you, but I often don’t utilize this space enough! But a well placed garland or bunting can do the trick and add just the right amount of holiday spirit. World Market has a ton here, but this one is great and flexible with decor.
- Change up your shower curtain! This seems like a no-brainer, but this is one thing that can make a huge change and have a big effect. This one is retro and festive without hitting you over the head with holiday cheer.
- Add in little touches of the basics: pinecones, evergreen, snowflakes, candy canes, etc. This will be sure to add a little more cheer to your most used room.
And there you have it! Happy decorating, and happy holidays!